Accountancy Services from the UK’s Largest Contractor Accountants for IT Contractors and Freelancers
RMI Accountancy gives tax advice and accountancy services for IT contractors who opt to serve and work on their own company using RMI Accountancy exceptional money-back service guarantee. However, if you’re still uncertain if contracting is really for you, the following pages have all the information that you want to know and can really help you make a final decision. These pages are:
IT Contracting has soared high and has become very popular now. It gives the IT Contractor higher income, more freedom from office pressures and stress. IT Contracting also gives the most tax efficient methods.
For some people contracting could be the right option, however, it is full of challenges. For instance, a contractor who is under contract to a specific company for a fixed period eventually sells his skills and time per hour. Aside from the payment or salary, the IT Contractor can also receive and enjoy some of the benefits of contracting such as:
- Freedom to choose when and where to work
- The chance to be your own boss
- The IT Contractor is paid more than the permanent members who works on the same projects.
- Working on what you enjoy doing. If you are employed, you are called on to do many or different works, but as a contractor, you will be more focused on your work.
- Work Experience – helps you to develop a remarkable and numerous CV by moving contracts regularly, which specify working experiences on different works in different organizations and cultures.
- Less involvement in office pressures, duties and regulations
- Contractors can take time out to rest for 2 to 3 months after working hard for 9-12 months. Contractors can also go back to permanent work should he decide to stop contracting.
Tax is a complicated matter and a big issue to handle. Government’s booklet on expenses is more than 100 pages long; hence, if you think of going limited, you’ll consider getting an accountant.
You could hire an accountant whose specialty deals with contractors, consultants and freelancing issues.
If you hire a contractor, your means of communication and all of your transactions are done via phone or email. However, you also have to see to it that you meet atleast once a month to discuss anything that concerns your interests.
The contractor’s credibility is measured or gauged from the reviews and awards the clients or customers have given the contractors.
For further information or questions, you can contact us on our new client services helpdesk for free on 01282 454322/ 02036 977703 or you can send email at